Header Ads

9 sweets we miss from childhood


1. Juicy Bubble Gums :
                                   

I used to spend daily Rs.2 for these juicy bubble gums. And used to exchange these gums with my friends, so that I can taste all the flavors.



2. Sweet Cigarettes :
                                 

Yes, Cigarettes but not the real one. These gave me the chance of imitating heroes, villains and also people pose in front of people as if I was smoking the real ones. It was priced Rs.5 then, but now I don't find them anywhere. I miss them a lot


3. Rol. a. Cola :
                         

In those days my parents never used to give me as much pocket money as now a  days students or kids are getting. So we never had a chance to buy cokes, diet cokes etc. So we had to adjust with these. They gave us more satisfaction than cokes. Because we used to get 10 cola's for Rs.5.


4. Sweet Candies :
                           

The color and their shapes made them attractive. They were sweet and easy to crush also :p. Each costed just 50 paise. So if we had Rs.2, 4 people could have shared it .


5. Ice Gola :
                 

I don't remember the name so I named it as Ice Gola. Though parents used to warn I from not buying those but I never listened to them. These were fun to eat. My tongue's color used to change to red, orange, yellow depending on the flavor I chose .

6. Mango Bite :
                       

One of my favorite chocolates which used to help me in many ways. This used to act as a Anti-Vomit agent. I know it sounds funny but I don't like bus journeys. That too when I travel in a ghat section, Mango bite used to help me a lot. But now a days I don't find them anywhere.

7. Squeeze It :
                     

These were available in different shapes and different flavors. They were very funny and attractive. Small kids used to love it and used to play with it.

8. Coffee Bite :
                       

Though these are not extinct still but i feel they are not available in every shop. During my childhood when ever there was no change with the shopkeeper, they used to give me Coffee Bite but now I get a center fresh or some other  chocolate. I miss Coffee Bite

9. Lollipop:
                 

People are more using Lollipop in their phones than to eat. Today's generation are not familiar with lollipops. The enjoyment you get when you eat a lollipop cannot be put in a sentence. Its more than YUMMY!. I hope some or the other food company start the production of lollipop's.

No comments